Friday, May 2, 2008

God bless our Troops and their families



A while back I heard a commercial on Hannity's radio show about Boca Java coffee which with the program being offered I heard about every time I order coffee Boca Java matches that and sends coffee to our soldiers. I have just received my second letter from our soldiers. The first letter was a few months back from Iraq and this latest letter was from Afghanistan from a soldier and his platoon based out of Kentucky who is currently serving our Country and protecting us from those who want to harm us all. God bless them and thank them to all of our soldiers and their families. For me it is the least I can do to get coffee over to our soldiers for all that they do and sacrifice for Liberty.

If you would like to find out about ordering coffee which is made fresh when ordered (beans are not prepared until you order your coffee) and be able to help our troops have the same great coffee the website is: http://www.bocajava.com/support_the_troops.jsp

I have no affiliation with Boca Java and will gain nothing financially from this if you order through them. I only spread this word to you to help the soldiers who do so much for us. The letter from the soldier in Afghanistan said it is about to get hot but lately it has been rainy and cold and the coffee has helped. Please consider this for our Troops - the #1 Military in the World - God bless you United States Military - and their families.

No comments: