Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm back ; ) Sorry it has been so long

It's been a while since I have blogged regularly but I'm back ; )  I helped work on some campaigns in 2008 and have been networking and making friends on facebook and of course spending time with family and friends.  Oh yeah and working full-time and I have went back to college full-time so I have been a little busy.  I do like this blog a lot and sorry it has been neglected for a while but no worries, I am back with a brand new blog come out very soon - maybe today.  The new blog will be about the Healthcare system in the United States of America and President Obama's plan to SOCIALIZE Medicine here.  I am a Registered Nurse and have found some great resources - please check back soon.  As soon as I complete the information on this subject I will post ASAP.

THANK YOU - Conservative and Proud Blog

No comments: